[ALSO CHECK : APJAKTU Model/Sample Question Paper Based on New Pattern]
New question paper pattern will be applicable for all the courses including B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, BHMCT, BFAD, B.Arch, B.Tech(Agri) and MAM. Students can download the new question paper format from the direct link provided below. UPTU will also soon releases the modal question paper based on new question paper pattern for students. So it is requested to students to keep visiting our our website www.ResultLook.in for the latest modal question paper released by the UPTU. Modal question will be helpful for students in preparing for semester exam and most probably same questions may ask in semester exams.
GUIDELINES FOR QUESTION PAPER AS PER NEW PATTERN
- Semester exam question paper will be divided into THREE SECTIONS as A, B and C containing short answer type, medium answer type and long answer type question respectively.
- Section A contains TEN questions without any choice. Section B contains EIGHT questions out of which FIVE questions should be answered. Section C contains THREE questions out which TWO questions must be answered.
- Section A is having 2 marks each question, Section B is having 10 marks for each questions and Section C is having 15 marks for each questions.
- Questions may be divided as per complexity level. These should be Memory based, Application based and Evaluation/reflection based.
- Long Questions may contains internal sub-question and choices.
Download pdf of New Question Paper pattern format of UPTU APJAKTU click here