NEET-2 AIPMT 2016 Phase 2 Admit Card | Download NEET 2 AIPMT 2016 phase 2 Admit card Admission Information | NEET AIPMT 2016 Exam Admit Card | NEET 2016 Admit Card Eligibility criteria | How to download NEET phase-2 Admit Card | Where to download NEET 2016 Admit Card | Not Able to download NEET AIPMT 2016 Admit Card Phase-2 | NEET II 2016 Admit Card roll number wise | Download AIPMT 2016 Admit Card | AIPMT 2016 Hall Ticket | Download AIPMT 2016 hall ticket | Eligibility criteria of AIPMT 2016 TestNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2016 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to take admissions in courses MBBS and BDS of national wide Medical colleges under Undergraduate program. Candidates who seek admission in MBBS/BDS courses of Medical Colleges running across the country can appear in the NEET-2 AIPMT 2016 Examination Phase-2.
NEET-II AIPMT 2016 Phase-2 Admit Card download from 08 July 2016
Candidates get here all the information updates of NEET (Phase-2) AIPMT 2016 like application form, admit card, exam center, result, important dates and Answer Key.
NOTICE : NEET AIPMT 2016 Phase-2CBSE conducts the NEET-2 examination at various exam centers across the country and abroad. NEET Phase-2 is a national level examination, so candidates from any region of the country can apply and participate in the NEET exam process to get admission for MBBS and BDS in various Medical colleges of India. Candidates belonging to states Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir are not eligible for NEET examination.
In every Government or Government funded Medical colleges 15% of seats are filled through NEET AIPMT 2016. Many State Government colleges and private colleges takes admission for medical courses through NEET AIPMT, it is a deciding factor of Merit list.
NEET AIPMT 2016 : ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAEligibility Criteria for NEET AIPMT 2016 Examination is as follows:
1. Candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
2. The upper age limit for admission under 15% of seat All India Quota is 25 year on 31st December of the year of Test.
3. The candidates comes under SC / ST / OBC have the upper age limit of 30 year on 31 December of the year of test.
4. The Candidates who appear in the Board exam of Class XII and result is not declared are eligible to apply and appear in NEET AIPMT 2016 Phase-2 exam.
5. Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as subject in qualifying exam.
6. Candidate must secure 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
NEET-2 AIPMT 2016 : ADMIT CARDAdmit Card of NEET AIPMT 2016 Phase-2 will be available from 08 JULY 2016 on the official website of NEET AIPMT. Candidates can download their Admit Card of NEET AIPMT 2016 Phase 2 and take the print out of it. Candidates must bring the printed Admit Card along with a photo Id to Exam Center and show it on demand of authorities.
AIPMT-2016 Admit Card : Download (Available from 08 JULY 2016)
IMPORTANT DATES OF AIPMT 2016
Download here AIPMT 2016 Admit Card : 08 July 2016
NEET II 2016 Exam Date : 24 July 2016 (Sunday)
NEET-II AIPMT 2016 Result Declaration : yet to decide by CBSE